MOISTURE METER for tobacco MD 7821
A fully professional electronic moisture meter.
The device is used for quick and precise moisture measurement of various types of grain/powder, e.g. grains in the technological cycle, cereals, rice, corn, hay, tobacco, etc.
The long measuring probe (25 cm) enables accurate results.
The measured value is shown directly on the LCD display.
The device is calibrated into four products: 1 – wheat, 2 – millet, 3 – husked rice and 4 – corn. Of course, you can measure other grain products with it. Categories 5-9 can be used to measure other products, e.g. knowing the product’s moisture we select the category in which the result is most similar and in the future we will use it to measure the moisture of the product.
The device has the necessary CE CERTIFICATE.
It is safe and simple to use and fully professional.
- Display LCD
- Measuring range: 2% – 50%
- Number of measurement categories: 9
- Resolution: 0.5%
- Operating conditions: 0 Åã C – 40 Åã C, 0 – 70% RH
- Power supply: one 9V battery (included)
- Dimensions: Device: 140x62x38 (mm), Probe: 10 Å~ 250 (mm)
- Weight: 195g (with probe and battery)
- Number of probes: 1 pc